NZIBT believes in the personal transformational power of education, its role in creating a productive society, and its ability to make a difference in the quality of life.
1. NZIBT seeks to be a quality, NZQA category one, private training provider teaching applied vocational programmes of study from Level 4 – Level 7 on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework
2. NZIBT will select staff, students, agents and partners that align with its strategy of quality provision.
1. NZIBT will partner with high quality, NZ Government owned public providers for programme content and delivery site (unique Public, Private Partnership model)
2. NZIBT will partner with national organisations (INZ, NZQA, ENZ)and locally with the CDC, Chamber of Commerce and the community to ensure that multiple partnership deliverables are being achieved.
1. NZIBT will use the best of applied vocational education pedagogy including (but not limited to) problem based, group project, simulation, and critical thinking application to maximize the employability of each student;
2. NZIBT will safely involve students in workplace learning, placement, internships and projects, enhancing the student theory application, cultural integration and vocational outcomes;
1. NZIBT will employ research active, suitably qualified and teaching experienced lecturing staff with national and international credibility.
2. NZIBT will explicitly connect the programme of study offering to the local, national and global workforce labour market needs (especially NZs long term skill shortage outcomes; list)